Our Faculty Blog features contributions from faculty and staff who wish to support their colleagues’ development as teachers in higher education.
If you wish to submit a piece for the Teaching Hub faculty blog, please send your draft to Nathan Loewen. There are some flexible guidelines for new contributions to the faculty blog. Ideally, every draft should:
- Catch attention with a brief, descriptive title.
- State your name and departmental affiliation.
- Engage readers with 350-600 conversationally written words.
- Describe your specific teaching context, the challenge in question, your approach, and the outcomes.
- Consider how others might apply your approach to their teaching contexts.
- Embed links to external references and resources.