The Blount Scholars Program is accepting proposals to teach in Blount in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Blount offers faculty members the opportunity to teach in classes that offer
- Small classes: 15 for first-year Foundations survey, 12 for seminars
- Excellent Students: No brag, just fact—ask anyone who’s taught in the program. They’re a pleasure to teach and the kind of students you want to recruit for your department’s major.
- Cash: $4000/course to you for an overload (may be taken as supplemental salary or research funds); PTI sum to your department for in-load teaching (must be cleared with your chair)
Documents of Interest
- An overview of the program, which includes a description of course options
- Sample syllabi for the courses whose syllabi are fixed: BUI 101, BUI 102, and BUI 401
Interested faculty should go to blount.as.ua.edu/teaching-proposals and provide the information solicited.